Winter weather is here! Please note: if you are in the Nouth Island there can be delays if there are disruptions to the ferry crossings. If you have flooding or snow in your area this can affect your delivery. The couriers do an amazing job in such conditions!
We offer OVERNIGHT Shipping. All going well with the courier you should see your parcel the next business day, occasionally your parcel will be too big for Air Freight Overnight, please allow an extra day if you have placed a big order. This excludes RURAL which will be an extra 2-3 days.
Normal delivery estimates (excluding weekends, public holdiays & rural):
South Island: within 36 HRS
North Island: within 72 HRS
(Actual delivery time depends largely on the particular product size & weight. An accurate delivery estimate will be emailed to you once the order is processed.)
- Allow an extra TWO-THREE DAYS for rural delivery.
- In peak season (pre-Christmas) rural contractors take longer and we have had cases of an extra week to deliver. This depends entirely on your local parcel contractor.
- Please make sure your RD number is included on your address details. This is very important to avoid extra delays in transfer to the correct RD driver. If we don't know the address is rural delivery we incur penilty fees - each ticket costs us $5.85 on top of the main courier fee.
- In most cases, once the parcel has been handed over to the rural contractor, the online tracking system ends and any tracking enquiries have to be done by phone where they then contact that RD contractor (usually 24 hrs before you hear back).
- To avoid these delays and extra delivery costs, consider using a friends address, someone like your local dairy or "C/o-" the main courier depot for pick up.
Couriers will not deliver to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address where someone can sign for the parcel during the daytime, or a courier 'agent' - see above. In special circumstances we can send by post to PO Boxes but this requires up to 2 extra days to send and we will not be responsible for any delivery issues due to lack of tracking information.
Tracking details will be provided along with the expected delivery day once your order has been packed. Tracking on Rural Delivery ticket is limited.
Orders over $199 are automatically shipped freight free (unless otherwise stated on very large/heavy items) anywhere in New Zealand.
Standard shipping costs of orders under $199 is $8.50 New Zealand wide.
At this time we are not offering any international shipping for customers outside New Zealand.
1. Always use a business address. Businesses get priority delivery. If you don't work in a fixed shop, think about using one of your suppliers, eg: John Smith, C/o- Franklin Plumbing Supplies.
2. Never use a rural address!
3. Take the time to put your correct suburb and post code.
4. Use your mobile phone number as the primary phone number for instant contact if the courier has any questions.
5. If it is a business address, please put the name of the business in your address details.
6. Smile at your courier driver and say hello. Give a box of chocolates at Christmas time. Watch your delivery priority increase. ;-)